Sunday, November 2, 2014

Week of November 3


Fall Festival

Thank you to our Party Volunteers! The classes had a blast! I am putting together all the photos from the party! If you took any photos and would like me to add it to our collection for the blog, please email them to me! I will get the photos posted this week! Thank you again for your time!


Homework

This week I will be sending home this month's math homework and bonus sight words. In math, we are continuing to work on counting from any number to 100, number recognition (especially the teen numbers) and addition and subtraction within 5. Our 5 sight words for this quarter are: the, he, is, as, and you. Please practice reading and writing these words. If your child can read them quickly, move on to working on the bonus words. Also, please remember to review the blue book videos on Mrs. Buettin's blog! As always, thanks for all the support at home!


Conferences

Conferences are this Thursday (11/6) and next Tuesday (11/11). I will be handing out reports at your conference time! I look forward to meeting with everyone then. If something comes up and you are unable to attend the conference, please let me know as soon as possible so we can set another date!

Sight Word: he
Word Study: Ending Sounds g,d,l,v

Tuesday 11/4 No School
Thursday 11/20 Dads & Donuts


No comments:

Post a Comment