Friday, September 4, 2015

Twitter Updates

I know many of us don't have a twitter account, I am new to it myself! I didn't have an account until this summer! I will be posting reminders and updates on my Twitter account periodically. You DO NOT need a twitter account to get these tweets! Below is a link to directions on how to receive my tweets via text messages. After you find your cellular carriers short code, you can text follow@missatyler to get those updates! Happy Tweeting!



Field Trip Information

Check your child's folder today for a permission slip for our Lake Farm Park Field trip on Friday September 18. Both the a.m. and p.m. classes will go together ALL DAY! I will be in need of  2 chaperons from each class. Please email me or send in a note if you are interested! All names will go into a hat and be drawn by Miss Sherry! Permission slips are due by Friday 9/11.


No comments:

Post a Comment